Luxury Garden Offices & Garden Rooms in Scotland
A garden office allows you to work from home and maintain a healthy separation of work and private life, providing you with the focus you need to get the job done.
Many professionals could benefit from a garden office so they can spend less time in the city and more quality time at home with their families.
A modern garden office can make renting a separate office unnecessary and is an asset that you own. A garden room can also be an integral part of your wider garden design project.
Our modern garden rooms can be tailor-made for you. Depending on what use you have in mind for your studio space, we aim to transform your ideas into your personal garden room.
Bespoke Garden Office in Scotland
As long as your garden room or office is made to the below-listed specifications, there is no need for planning permission. (The structure is located in your rear garden, is not larger than 50% of your garden, the ridge-height does not exceed 4m, the eaves-height is no higher than 3m, and those parts within 1m of the property boundary do not exceed 2.5m.)
Following through with our sustainability approach to design, we supply our garden offices with a green roof and we build them with Sips Eco Panels which add:
- Higher levels of insulation and air-tightness than other forms of construction, with thinner wall sections
- Increased roof space, truss free roofs, vaulted ceilings, room in roof construction. All achieved using our Easi-Roof panels.
- Quicker building times
Other benefits include the environmentally friendly benefits of SIPs, EPS and OSB, the solidity and strength of the construction as well as the flexibility it gives you with other aspects of the build.
Our garden rooms throughout Scotland will be supplied with:
- Easy Pad foundation system.
- Highly insulated 100mm PU SIP panel wall, floor and roof structure.
- A selection of doors and windows, UPVC, aluminium or factory finished rationel doors and windows.
- Roof– Firestone single ply flat roofing membrane with 20 year guarantee and an expected 50 year lifespan.
- Cladding–Western red cedar cladding or ThermoWood® Cladding.
- Engineered oak flooring or pine floor boards
- Hard Wood skirting and Soffit
- Walls fully plaster-boarded and decorated to your choice of colour or cladded with V profile soft wood.
- Chrome LED Down lights inside and outside
- 2, 3 or 4 x double sockets internally (depending on size).
- RCD breaker to ensure a safe and fully certified electrical connection.
- PVC gutters and downpipes to rear of building
Where We Build Garden Rooms
Although we are based in Fife, we offer garden offices in Edinburgh and Glasgow. Here in Fife we are lucky to have an abundance of inspiration from wild coastlines to quiet woodlands. Incorporating a garden room into your outdoor space is a perfect way to benefit from the wealth of nature in this county.
Space to Escape from the City
Although Edinburgh and Glasgow provide a wealth of culture, they do not share such a close proximity to nature. Enrich your city home with a garden office or room where you can benefit from enjoying the beauty of your garden area.
Garden rooms offer a space away from a hectic life and the bustling city outside. A garden office in Edinburgh or Glasgow will provide a calming environment to keep your mind healthy while at work.
Let's Talk About Your Garden Room or Office
Garden rooms Scotland-wide are becoming more common. With the pace of life becoming faster and busier, it makes sense to create a space to escape for either work or play. Make the first step into owning your own garden room by contacting us below.